Sunday, February 17, 2008

Obama Visits Wausau, Hillary Coming Today


Presidential hopeful Barack Obama visited our own NTC Campus yesterday in Wausau, speaking to a closed-door group of about 50 students and city officials. Billary is coming today to an open session at the UWMC fieldhouse but I'm unable to attend thanks to the blizzard we have going on. I think it's curious that she chose the UWMC fieldhouse to make her public appeal - since that is by far the smallest gym in the area. I can only guess it will look awfully packed in campaign photos.
And by the way, I officially joined the Democratic Party today. Made my online donation and made it official. I see no reason why to pretend I'm on the fence any longer, as it has become increasingly apparent that my values and views are far more aligned with the Dems than they will ever hope to be with the GOP.
(Photo from the Wausau Daily Herald)

No comments: