Friday, February 29, 2008

Gotta Love A Good Deal.....


This is the best time of the year to shop, hands down......especially at major department stores. I wish we had a Macy's or a Bloomingdale's, but we don't - but I make a point of shopping at Younkers (one of the BonTon stores) every year around this time for great deals, especially in the boys' department. Today I came home with 9 shirts, 1 sweatshirt, and 2 pair of jeans along with one dress for me. Everything is terrific quality - Calvin Klein, Izod, Ralph Lauren. The dress is Evan Picone. If I'd paid full price, they'd have been $647.60. The total price today including tax? $73.50.
Here's a photo of my haul - everything except the dress. By the way, the dress was originally $188, marked down to $7. Incredible.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good deal on the shirts.

Hey I seen you signed up for Smorty. After using them and Pay Per Post, Smorty is terrible. I am dropping them next week and stickign with PPP. PPP has about 10x the opportunists that Smorty has. So far Smorty has only had opportunities for the other companies they own. I looked at their message board and they have not had anything new in about 2 week. Click the link on my blog for the PPP so I get a referral. :)