Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Billary Blows

During this increasingly exciting Presidential campaign, I have always said that though I would prefer another dem for the nominee, I'd still vote for Hillary if I had to. At this point, however, I think I'd just stay home if she were somehow able to snag the nomination by convention time, something I do not believe is completely out of the question, as some do.
Though I applaud her efforts, her campaign has, of late, reeked of desperation. We've gone from "I am absolutely HONORED" to be standing with Barack Obama to "SHAME ON YOU, BARACK OBAMA" in the course of a week. This is exactly the kind of doublespeak we voters despise. Now tell me what you really think, Hillary. Because frankly, no one really knows.
"Enough of the rallies", she says. Well, yeah, because Obama draws double the crowds she does. Time to put the green-eyed monster back in the cage and get back to talking about the issues. And that released turban picture? Come on, what a cheap shot.
Hillary has turned me off so much, in fact, that I will even think long and hard about my vote if she even becomes the VP nominee. Billary, you blow.

No comments: