Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Wednesday

Fall is in full swing. The air is crisp and cool and the leaves have begun to change. It's a beautiful time of year in Wisconsin.
Last night at my monthly bunco game with the girls, Tabby and I stayed behind to help Ann clean up and - of course - to talk about the night. There is one person in particular that I am not particularly fond of, but during our after-bunco discussion I realized that she probably doesn't really have any friends. How lucky I am to have so many truly good friends.
Rowan visited the orthodontist today to have his spacers put in for next week's headgear and retainer. All for the low, low price of just 3 thousand dollars. Ohhhh, how it hurt to write that check. And then there'll be ANOTHER three grand for braces! I'm SO in the wrong business. Of course, I played bunco last month in my orthodontists' house, as his wife is in the group - a mere 1.1 million dollar mansion......as I work my tail off to pay off the headgear!
My second 20 year high school reunion is just around the corner - 2nd week of October - and I'm starting to panic. I have nothing to wear! And of course I'm going to be seeing every boy that ever broke my heart, so it's important to look good. (This is the sole reason every woman attends her reunion, just so you know.) Cripes - time to hit the stores. At least I have no wrinkles....and I still have good hair! (Thanks, Dana!)

No comments: