Tuesday, September 26, 2006

I AM.....

The spelling bee champion of the world!
Er.....no.
My friends know I am a stickler for proper grammar and perfect spelling. I don't tolerate sloppiness and have a natural gift for spelling. When I was 10, Andrea Schultz and I won the John Marshall spelling bee, moving on to the city finals, where I faltered after misspelling "anemometer" for the first and only time in my life.
That said, I've noted in the blog the fact that I sell handmade jewelry at my best friend's hair salon. Two weeks ago, I ordered cute, quirky business cards (pictured somewhere on the blog with some of the jewelry I sell) to advertise my baubles. These cards are included in every purchase, cheerily stating "Shereen's Beads - Handmade Qaulity Baubles".
Oh yes. QAULITY.
Of course, these cards have been given to every customer in the past two weeks.
Just fabyulous.

No comments: