Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Lose Your Camera?

Check the I Found Your Camera blog at www.ifoundyourcamera.blogspot.com - It posts photos that people have found, either physical pictures or those in cameras or on memory cards. People email the photos to the blog’s founder, Matt Preprost, along with information about where and when they were found. Preprost then posts the pictures online, hoping that people will spot themselves in the photos and claim them. Nearly 100 photo sets have been posted to the blog, and 10 of them have been claimed. That 10% success rate encourages Preprost to keep up his work. He says the photos contain memories that their owners probably thought were gone for good, and to give those memories back to them is very rewarding.
Three years ago Dana and I lost a camera up at the Hodag Country Music Festival - I can honestly say I hope those photos DON'T show up on the I Found Your Camera blog......LOL!

No comments: