Thursday, December 06, 2007

Visitor Maps

I've been playing around for awhile now with different visitor maps on the blog. You'll see the latest version on the left. I just pasted the HTML into the template and I think this one's going to do it. The last one was irritating - it was too big, bleeding over into the post text, and didn't show the detail I wanted it to. Don't worry - it's not that I want you to think Big Brother is watching. I just like to know where people are reading this. It's always fun to see a reader in England, France, or somewhere else that seems exotic to me. It's also comforting to see a click from Milwaukee - I know my cousin's checking (hello, Pete!) - or one from Seattle - (hi, Spike!). Love to see the clicks from Duluth (hello, my dear friend Beth!) Rob in Los Angeles, Wendy in New Mexico (I love you, sister!) Ed in Des Moines, Chris in Colorado - and someone from Minneapolis that I can only assume is my long lost dear friend Paul who never responds to email anymore (shame on you). So humor me, if you will - and I'll let you know how the latest version - this one from ClustrMaps - works out.

No comments: