Sunday, October 14, 2007

We Did It.....




Friday we did it - Dana and I had our navels pierced. I wasn't nervous at all - not much shakes me. It hurt, I can tell you, but only for a little bit. We chose Blackwater Tattoos to have the piercing done based on a lot of feedback from people we know that have had them done. They were great - the guy was a ton of fun and he knew what he was doing. It was all very clean and sterile so I am not expecting any problems. Hannah came with us, as she'd been there before to have her tongue pierced (which by the way I will never do). I'm posting photos. I got the red crystals and Dana got a plain CZ. The purple is from the pen he used to mark where to pierce. I like it - but right now it's still sore and a little swollen, so I'm wearing yoga pants every day. :)

No comments: