Thursday, May 03, 2007

Pool and Deck

I have been waiting to post until I had a finished pool and deck in the backyard, but this project is taking F O R E V E R. So far the pool is up and filled, and the deck is partway finished. Today Jason built the steps that line two sides of the deck, and he just informed me that he won't be back until NEXT WEEK to put on the platform that goes up to the pool itself. I am dying to post photos but would rather have the finished product! I'll have to think about that. At any rate, though it's slow going (much to my frustration - I am so GOTTA DO IT NOW) it will be worth it, and my backyard is going to be great.
In the meantime, I'm loving my new convertible, and it's actually been warm enough to drive around with the top down. Fabulous! Should have bought one years ago. John broke the XM antenna while trying to install it, so I'm without it for now - finally going to have Sound World do a "real" install on Wednesday.....and when I can, I want to put in a better stereo and better speakers.
Mexico in 16 days - and counting!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am expecting to see photos tonight so you better get on it!