Friday, May 18, 2007

T Minus 9 hours, 18 minutes

....and counting. Dana has called me a record NINE TIMES in the last three hours with questions about flying. It's been awhile - years, in fact - since she's flown. So many questions, it's hilarious. A week ago, she was trying to tell me that she was going to only have a carry-on because she knew she wouldn't need much for Mexico. Uh-huh. This is from the woman who packs three duffel bags, two pillows, five beach towels and a blanky when we go for one night to the cottage for the Hodag Country Music Festival every year. Skeptical? You bet. Was I right? Oh, yeah. Five minutes ago she called to ask what the weight limit was, and would she be better off checking two bags or three since we're flying first class? I'm dying laughing.
I must admit, however, my own bag is a lot heavier than intended - but of course one MUST have the proper shoes, yes? Can't wear flip flops with everything!

No comments: