Sunday, November 04, 2007

Una Notte Bella



Saturday night, John and I attended Una Notte Bella, which in Italian translates to "a beautiful evening". It's the annual fundraiser for the Wausau Conservatory of Music. I serve on their marketing board and my boys get scholarships from them every year to study, so I felt this year it was appropriate to attend and enjoy the night, which we did. Devon's singing group, the Choraliers, performed during the dinner. It was Devon's first performance with the group, and they did very well. He looked so great in his tux shirt, cumberbund and bow tie. We were so proud of him! Rowan stayed home and watched a movie. Maybe next year he'd like to attend.
The auction was amazing - one of the best varieties I've seen at a fundraiser. We ended up going home with a certificate for a fresh cut 7 foot Christmas fir tree, a starbucks gift pack, and an enormous cheese box - very cool.

No comments: