Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Not FLIP Flops - FIT Flops


Today my new Fit Flops arrived. Incredible! My friend Dana told me about them - they're the flip flop "with the gym built in" - designed to give your calves a workout while you walk, ease back pain & fatigue, and mimic barefoot walking as much as possible. They're not the most GORGEOUS shoes I've ever owned - but one day in, and I'm sold. I bought the pink ones and after trying them have ordered the bronze. I walk barefoot all the time - in fact, if i didn't have to wear shoes, I never would. But of course, I can't walk barefoot all the time. :( Thought I'd give these a try, and I'm glad I did. Check out all the interesting benefits here.
At $49, it's definitely the most expensive flip flop I've ever owned. But I'm hoping it's also the best. Buy them online at Victoria's Secret, Bath & Bodyworks, and Macy's.

No comments: