Thursday, October 12, 2006

Thursday

Tomorrow is at long last the start of my 20 year reunion weekend. I'm having breakfast with Annaluna and leaving shortly thereafter. I can't wait to see everyone again! Despite the troubles with reunion planning, I have no doubt this is going to be a weekend to remember.
Bad news today as my father's cancer checkup was not exactly routine. It may be back. CT results next week. I can't even bear to think about it.
The flu has been going around here, with both kids missing a day of school this week. Maybe he's just got what they've got.....though his oncologist doesn't seem to think so.
Next week I'll start the production of this year's soundtrack for Thriller, the annual presentation of Wausau Dance Theatre that has become a yearly tradition for me and the kids. It's always a load of work, and Patrik is definitely my polar opposite, but I do love to be a part of it all.
First symphony rehearsal is Monday - ack, what have I gotten myself into? I hope I don't suck.

No comments: