Sunday, October 15, 2006

Good Time Had By All

At least, I hope so.
Just arrived home from the 20 year reunion weekend. I was able to see so many good friends and it was awesome to reconnect. We talked about having an annual reunion weekend but to be honest I don't know if I could handle the emotional upheaval that comes with the territory of a reunion. At the 15 I was happy the whole time - this one was a little tougher - partly becaue I'm so worried about my father's prognosis. It's funny to see how much people change and yet are still somehow the same....and how well we all still know one another after all this time. It has also made me realize how much I cherish my friendship with Ann, Tabby, and Amy and how I look forward to our monthly lunches. I took the time to read my yearbook entries and Kathy's was the one that made me cry - because we still have the terrific friendship we had 20 years ago and always will.
More photos to come, but for now, I think I need a NAP!


 Posted by Picasa

No comments: