Monday, April 18, 2011

Clearing the Cobwebs

I receive Writer's Digest monthly, and it never fails to stimulate the writer within me. This month featured a list of great websites for writers, several of which are now bookmarked and visited daily.
Once in a while, the magazine sends facebook fans a Friday prompt, with the start of a story for anyone to continue with a sentence or two. I look forward to those, and this morning got the idea that perhaps a little jolt is all you really need to get writing.
For my fellow writers, and you know who you are.....please check out my new blog, named "A Writer's Daily Prompt", that I'll update daily with a starter sentence. You decide where the story goes next. I hope to help clear your cobwebs while at the same time clearing my own. Have fun!

No comments: