Monday, May 19, 2008

1:1000 Photo Group #4: Music






It's time to post photos for our photo group, a small group of fellow bloggers who enjoy photography. For each theme, we are to post five photos we've taken in the spirit of the theme, which this time is music. I've been slacking off and not posting as I should, but I did manage to snap a few photos this time around!
If you'd like to join the group, click here for details. I'll post links to participating blogs as soon as I know they've posted, so check back for the links in the days to come.
Regular participants blogs (and past photos) can be found here:
CJ's blog
Ed's blog
Tyson's blog
Ryan's blog

1 comment:

Beth Up North said...

I absolutely love these photos. Your deep love of music shows clearly. That your kids have been passed that passion and gift is also perfectly clear. I can almost hear the music...